Sunday 23 February 2014

A Summer Getaway

Woke up this morning and started thinking about my holiday's from last year, you know those days? Wishing you could close your eyes and magically open them and be there looking out at the blue sea and feeling the gorgeous hot breeze, well that hasn't happened yet but there's still hope! 
When I choose my holidays I like to go to countries where there is lots of history, where it looks old and rustic and you know there are fascinating stories behind the place. I enjoy walking in old towns and stopping to try the different types of food. I can't lie by the pool all day I'm like a child I want to explore.
 
 I thought I would post some pictures and share the beautiful views me and the boyfriend miss so much from 2013.
 
Alcudia, Northern Majorca, Spain
 
 
 
Tenerife, Canary Island, Spain
 
 
I would definitely recommend Alcudia and Tenerife, especially for couples, t's cheap but such a beautiful place, we chose an area away from the hustle and bustle and it was simply bliss.
 
I would love for you to share the places you have been to or wish to go to. Ok, I want to book a holiday now!
 
Selina.x
 

8 comments:

  1. I can't agree more about the cultural factor of a trip, it's nice to get away but I'm not one who can sit by the pool for a whole week, I like a bit of adventure. We went to Egypt last summer and that was amazing for history, and weather :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      I know I simply can't go on holiday and not look around, otherwise what is the point? I have never been to Egypt but it is definitely on my list! Another place I would recommend is Sicily if you haven't been, I'm Sicilian and think the island is amazing.
      Thanks for checking out my post :)
      Selina.x

      Delete
  2. Ermmmmm...the next time you're going on holiday, you're taking me with you! We look for the same things in a holiday I think! (And we will defo need a holiday come June/July this year......)
    danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Yes mate! Can we not go now? I need one! Lets travel around Italy and eat lots and get fat! Love you Daniela! x x

      Delete
  3. You are welcome :)
    Looking at your blog now, it's great. I don't have instagram.. I would have otherwise :)
    Selina.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures. I wish I could go to Spain. I'm nominating you for the Liebster Award. Good Luck :)
    Details here:
    http://pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks a lot :) !!! I have posted my leibster award post now :) thanks again! YES it is gorgeous in some areas in Spain I recommend it.

      Selina.x

      Delete
  5. Love your blog!
    Amazing pictures in this post! Gorgeous.

    Have a wonderful day.

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete